Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here goes nothin'!

I have a few of my favorite blogs like 'the little red house' and 'My Eggs and Ham' that I check every day, so I have to credit them for my inspiration to create my own blog.  I can't promise anything riveting or ground breaking, especially because most days I feel really accomplished if I can squeeze in a shower, but I guess I'll give this a shot anyway.  I'm really just looking for a creative outlet - I guess I'll sort of approach this as an online scrapbook.  Yes.  I like that.  A scrapbooking hobby without spending a fortune at Michael's, and I won't be recieving a grade for it from my high school English teacher (hopefully).  Hi, Mr. Daut.  Sorry for Allison and I annoying the shit out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment